As I mentioned yesterday, this month I’m going to post each day about the things that make me thankful.
Today I’m thankful for the men my sons are growing into. I love seeing them grow and learn.
Yesterday, Colby decided to make precept bookmarks. If you have read the Wonder books, then you know why he is writing precepts.
1:a command or principle intended especially as a general rule of action
2:an order issued by legally constituted authority to a subordinate official
Here are the precepts that Colby wrote:
1. Giving up is easy, but nothing else is
2. A true athlete never quits
3. Helping others is an A+
4. Never give up
5. Don’t learn to live, if you can’t live to learn
6. Being mean to 1 is being mean to all
7. Braveness isn’t given, it’s learned
I’m proud of his precepts and hope he does choose to live by them.