Over the last few weeks I’ve seen a few people posting about their favorite food items. I decided to take this and Lori-ize it. So you are going to get our family version of the top 5 food items. Here we go:
- Pasta- Colby would eat pasta all day every day if I allowed him to. I try to limit it to a few days a week. His favorite right now would be anything with Alfredo sauce
- Peanut Butter- He loves to eat this on a spoon, in a bowl or on a sandwich. He puts it with chocolate, honey or jelly.
- Steak- Colby has recently learned about the joys of filet minion. When we have gone on the Disney Cruises he eats steak almost every night for dinner.
- Stromboli- especially if Richard makes it at home
- Bacon, Bacon, Bacon- need I say more?
- Pizza/ Stromboli- Blake LOVES pizza and tries to have it every week on the menu
- Cheese- Blake eats cheese 24/7, by the slice, shredded, in sandwiches or any other way he can have it
- Chocolate- anything sweet Blake eats has to be chocolate
- Quesadillas- This is something Blake makes almost every time we have fend for yourself (FFY)
- Chips- Blake eats at least one single size bag of chips every day.
- Steak- Give Richard a rare to medium rare steak with the right seasoning and he is more than a happy camper
- Subs- This is reason we go to DiBella’s almost every weekend. He enjoys Italian, cheese steak and well… so many more
- Pizza- Richard not only loves to eat pizza, but he also loves to make his own pizza
- mint chocolate chip ice cream- This is his absolute favorite ice cream. He picks this as his flavor for sundaes, milkshakes and any other ice cream products
- fajitas- chicken or steak doesn’t matter… with or without onions and peppers… the drippier the better
- brownies- this is Richard’s go to desert
- Chocolate- do not give me the cheap stuff! Ghirardelli, Lindt Truffles, Dove are my go to. Now don’t get me wrong give me a Snickers or Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and I’m happy, but there is something about the quality chocolate you can’t beat.
- Hummus- that stuff is addicting! I love it on tortilla chips, on chicken, on pretzels, on carrots… hummus is good! I need to make some of my homemade hummus to share with you one of these days.
- Fruit- the fresher the better. I can’t wait for the berries to be ready to pick
- Anything we didn’t have yesterday— I enjoy leftovers, just not the next day. I hate having to eat the same kind of foods for multiple days in a row
UMMMMM…. UMMMMM I don’t know if I have a 5th thing. I’m not a person that has a ton of favorite items. I like a lot of different things but I’m not an OMG I have to eat this. I like to switch things up a lot as I easily get bored with foods.
Join the fun… what are your favorite foods?